UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2021, Exam Date, Call Letter Download facility is available at sssc.uk.gov.in. The Uttarakhand LT Admit Card will able to download from the official web portal. UK SSSC LT Teacher Exam date is set to be held on 08 August. The Uttarakhand Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card is released by Authorities 10 days before the commencement of the exam.
This year authorities, announces 1431 Posts of Uttarakhand Assistant Teacher LT Grade recruitment around the state. This year a huge number of candidates will appear in the test centers for the exam. The candidates are suggested to be ready to appear in the 25th April Written Exam after download Uttarakhand SSSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2021
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2021 release date will be updated on the official web portal in the upcoming days. Candidates need to download it by using their details of Log In and password. UKSSSC LT Asst teacher Call letter 2021 exam date 08 August must have all the details like name of the candidate, photograph of the candidate, venue, examination name, and its date, timing of the exam, and much more. If there is any type of misprint or discrepancy in the Uttarakhand LT Grade Teacher Admit Card then you need to contact the examination controller as soon as possible.
UK SSSC LT Teacher Exam Date 2021 Hall Ticket
There are Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission 1431 Vacancy written Test are scheduled on 08 August 2021 for both Galwan and Kumaon Division. Now the time coming closes the candidates are asking to download UKSSSC Uttarakhand LT Asst Teacher Exam Admit Card 2021 Link when will be availed. Moreover, Here we are briefing out Exam pattern so that you can get a revision tour of the exam marking scheme and qualifying marks as well. To know more about UKSSSC Assistant teacher LT Education Written Exam pattern 2021 read the below details.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks Per subject||Time/ Duration of Exam|
|Question-related to B.Ed, LT, B.P.Ed etc.||30||30||2 hours|
|Questions related to Intermediate Level||28||28|
|Questions related to Gradation Level||42||42|
The above exam pattern is final and needs to be followed by all candidates who are eligible to appear in the written examination. Even if you prepare according to this exam pattern/ exam scheme then you might score really well in the exam. Points to be noted are here as follows:
- There will be 100 questions.
- Each question will be of one mark each.
- Total time to complete the paper will be two hours.
- Two shifts are there to conduct the paper. Students have to appear in their respective slot of examination.
- Every correct answer will be rewarded with one mark in the test.
- If you have not attempted any question in the paper, there will be no deduction in the marks. It will treated as null.
- If you have attempted any question that ought to be incorrect, you will face a deduction of 1/4 marks from the total.
- There are two timing slots: 10 AM to 12 PM and then 2 PM to 4 PM.
- The paper will be in two languages – English and Hindi.
- Lets check what are qualifying marks of UKSSSC LT Asst Teacher Exam 2021?
Candidates who belong to the General and OBC category need to score at least 40 percent marks in the paper. Whereas, candidates from SC and ST need to score minimum 35 percent marks in the written test. If candidates score this much, then they will be able to pass the test.
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card 2021
How to download Uttarakhand LT Grade Teacher Admit Card 2021?
The Uttarakhand SSSC Board is scheduled to held a written exam proposed earlier now revised new exam date is 08 August 2021. There are the Lakhs of candidates who will appear in the exam. Many of you are searching for Uttarakhand SSSC LT Grade teacher Admit Card 2021 direct link. Well check out here the steps which are as follows:
- Go to the official web portal first https://sssc.uk.gov.in/.
- On the web portal you will find the link of admit card.
- Click on it and wait for it to open.
- Add the details after that like User Id and Password.
- Check the details on the hall ticket carefully.
- Download and Save it for later.
- Laminate it before you take it to the exam center.
The SSSC UK LT Uttarakhand Exam Date 2021 is postponed and now reschedule the exam soon. Now till the new exam date announces candidates keep focus on exam preparation. We suggest that you must take Candidate Employee ID card and other Government ID proof along with the www.sssc.uk.gov.in call letter of LT Grade Exam. For more information, stay tuned!
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2021>>> Download Here
Now what if you have discrepancy in sssc.uk.gov.in Assistant Teacher LT Admit Card Download?
You need to submit your www.sssc.uk.gov.in LT Teacher admit card 2021 for the corrections further. Make sure that you again download your admit card with all the revisions from the official web portal. While you submit the admit card for correction, make sure you pinpoint all the details which have to be rectified. As if later on you get to identify that there are still any mistakes left then you must not have any other option to get it right. The examiner will not be allowed for the exam if any discrepancy in Hall Ticket is found.
Uttarakhand TET Result 2021
Is this helpful?
0 / 0